ZW3D Overview Videos

Hi everyone,

Acon from Better 3D Lab here. I just published two ZW3D overview videos on Youtube. I know most of the members in this forum are experienced ZW3D users, but if any of you would like to recap the functionalities in ZW3D, please take a look. I’ve spent lots of time making them and will keep making new videos. So if you like my work please subscribe to our channel and turn the notification on. You’ll see my latest videos when they get released. :slight_smile:

ZW3D Overview - CAD, Sheet Metal, Assembly, PMI, Apps

ZW3D Overview - Mould, CAM, Electrode

Regards,
Acon

1 Like

Wow, that’s very good stuff ! I 've learned a lot of things from it, thanks for the sharing, Acon! :+1:

Thanks Leo! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice job Acon,
clearly a lot of effort to make such smooth production which Is why I do not!
I think in future I will have to turn off the video upload capability as the forum is hosted within a limited space resource.
So the plan would be to put a Splash screen shot and add a link to it.

Cheers - Paul

Thanks Paul. No worries. I didn’t upload these videos here in this forum. They’re on YouTube and I just shared the links. I think this forum recognised my YouTube links and showed the player interface automatically, which is great!

Cheers.
Acon

OK - Then that’s the way it is supposed to work. I think the Forum software has been upgraded to make that much more transparent.
I might change the setting so the Video pops out of the Forum - what do you think? Good idea?

Cheers - Paul

Sounds good to me Paul. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Acon