ZW3D 2023 It's coming!

https://www.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/2023/prelaunch-promotion

Hi liangfen,

thanks for the news, neat features ahead!
Can you bring any additional info about the structural “add-on”. Is this something we will purchase separately?

Regards,
Nicolas.

HI Nicolas_TR:
It has been enhanced and the grid number limit has been lifted. It uses the new technology of zwsim2022!

Structural is an add on, it is not cheap one either.
Cheers - Paul

HI Cowboy99:
That’s what he said

Buongiorno a tutti ,
qualcuno sa quando sarà disponibile la versione ZW3d Standard 2023 in italiano ??
Grazie
Ciao ciao

HI Rotolo74:
There should be an Italian version. Ask the local agent. I use Chinese. 2023 is still testing and there are many bugs. When it is officially released, there should be a full language version.

Hi all,
I did not want to raise a new topic on the various things that we may encounter in version 2023.
Perhaps this thread can be the the place for “miscellaneous” remarks on the release.
My contribution is about window select of geometry and especially faces on a part.
V 2023 is not good!
In the added screen shots you can see the differences, starting with 2022.

v2022 select
v2022 result
v2023_select
v2023_result

Any other users who recognize this?

Best regards,
Luurt

HI luurt4c:
I’m here to introduce the new features, this is the introduction of the new bug? :grinning:

Hello,

yes, in version 2023
mouse window selection from left to right will select only if the entire entity is in the selection.
right to left mouse window selection will select all entities in the selection, just like in 2022.

best regards

1 Like

Hi Luurt, Yuh need to read the Whats New!
Cheers - Paul

Hi guys, I totally forgot about it.
Fudge3d, I remember reading about it, now I see your explanation.
But I did not use this version a lot, until customers were starting to use it.
Still not sure if it is an improvement.

Cheers!,
Luurt

Hi Liangfen,
It appeared to be bad memory from my side :slight_smile:
But, those who are not happy with it could consider it as a bug.
More seriously, if you combine two filter settings in a way like this, it would be handy to be able to set the default for left to right pick manually.

Best regards,
Luurt

You will get used to it.
Less is More
Smile time…
Cheers- Paul