Structure Module

Hello

How can I include a new standard on the structure module.

Thank you for your help.

John

Hi John,
please explain more and add a picture of what you are trying to do. I dont understand what you want.
Cheers - Paul

Sure, I’m sorry.

In this new structure module we have steel member standards, like DIN, JIS, etc. But there isn’t the standard that I need, so how can I include the standard that I need. For example, I draw the profiles and I want to publish on the steel structure member library to be abble to use on this module. I already now how to create a new structure member and use this on the parts, but this didn’t work in the structure module on assembly file.
Screenshot_20240303_173046_YouTube

In the inventor we have a function for this, like this:

I hope I could be more clear know.

Thank you so much for your help.

John

Hi John, good video.
Z3 does not have the level of management that the full boogy Inventor does. It doesnt cost as much and isn’t a resource hungry either.
You can created Configurations within a part. But it does not publish the individual items to a library. You can do that manually of course and build a user library.
There is Part Library which creates parts on the fly.
And there are Weldment profiles. You can open the Profile file and and edit anything.
The location of these files is typically in the Resources Folder.
As long as you windows permissions for editing are OK,
you can make a copy and work within these.
All are ditiable inside ZW.

Cheers - Paul

Thank you Paul, but I’m sad now. Hehe

There is some function on the structure module that isn’t on normal part files.

Thank you again.

John

Dear John, in this drive link you can find some documents creating a new structure profile.

2 Likes

Thank you Savas, it’s exactly what I was needing…

Thank you so much.

It works, I had some difficulty, but your tutorial solve my questions…

Thanks.

John

@savasyalcin06 :

Thank you for sharing, you are really good ah, you can use macro script, you are the official technical support?

1 Like

Well, I see that engineer is middle-looking, he used to ask macro language questions in the forum…

Hi Dear Friend,
I am Turkey Distributor of ZWSOFT

@savasyalcin06 good :grinning: