Stl models is not displayed correctly

Hey guys, hello! I have a problem with displaying style files in the application. What could be causing the poor display? I attach a picture showing the problem. PC - laptop Dell Latitude 7400 Intel® Core™ i7-8665U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz, 16 Gb DDR 4, integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, NVMe 512 Gb, Win 10, ZW3D 2019.
I will be glad to have a hint
Vadim

Hi Villey
Normally issues like that are related to the graphics driver/card interaction with the software. Inventor was and I believe still is, very specific about what graphics drivers it will play nicely with.

First thing I would do is check to see if you have Hardware driven, selected in the graphics driver. If so deselect it, If not select it and see what, if anything happens.

Also what resolutions are you running on your monitor?

I have experienced this outside of CAD packages as well when the video driver is onboard the system. The manufacturer then has very strong control of the graphics drivers.

Hopefull though it is simply not playing nice with the hardware drivers for the video.
Good luck
Ken.

Hi Ken! Thanks for your help.

You mean the driver doesn’t match the hardware (my Intel UHD Graphics 620)?
I installed the driver for the video card automatically (with the driver booster) and manually - it did not help. Perhaps there is an example, how can I fix it?

1920x1080 - recomended resolution

I also think that the problem is in the onboard video driver, but how to fix it is not yet clear.

I use an Nvidia Quadro P4200 card and do not have these issues. Right click on the desktop, chose the Nvidia “Control Panel” see “Set Physics Configuration” and select the model of Nvidia card not “auto select” as it seems to default too. While you are in there also “adjust image settings” to “Quality” just because you can. I also run the “manage 3D settings” at “3D App Game Development” as a global preset, keeps everything nice and clean and fast. Hope this helps.

Hi GreatLakes3D! I have no any Nvidia card on my PC, only Intel UHD Graphics 620.

Well @Villey that will always be your problem.
Did you ever check your open gl? https://www.zwsoft.com/support/zw3d-base-faq/2179

https://www.zwsoft.com/support/zw3d-base-faq/2177

Display environment:

Adapter type: Intel® UHD Graphics 620

Driver date: 12-03-2021

Driver version: 30.0.101.1191

Dedicated video memory: 1024

Color bits: 32

Horizontal resolution: 1920

Vertical resolution: 1080

OpenGL graphics environment:

Vendor: Intel

Renderer: Intel® UHD Graphics 620