Here are zw3d secondary development sample files, which can be compiled and run with vs2017. I have tried them. These examples are based on zw3d2020 API
Hope to help you!
Happy New Year!
ZW3D2020 API Samples based on VS2017
How to Use it:
- Install ZW3D 2020(https://www.zwsoft.com/product/zw3d)
- Use Visual Studio 2017 open the *.sln file
- Compile the project.
- Open ZW3D,Click the Application->Applications and Plugin Manager,switch to Plugin Applications
- Click Load Dll Button and choose the *.dll you compiled in step 3
- run the command you defined.