Printing & pdf document issue

Hello ZW community!. I am new to the ZW3D software having worked with Creo for over 25 years. I have ran into a problem I simply cannot solve. When I attempt to print a drawing or create a pdf document by using a the print command I am immediately confronted with an error message. When I click continue the ‘Print Setup’ window appears & I can set up my print preferences but when I select ‘Preview’ or ‘Print/Plot’ I get a second error message window & nothing happens beyond this point. I am forced to cancel out of the ‘Print Setup’ window having created nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated in helping me find a solution to this problem. I have attached screen shots showing the 3 error message windows I get during the process.

Edit: as a new forum member I can only upload one image at a time. I will have to try upload the other 2 images I have another way. Perhaps create another post or reply to this post.

second error message I get when I attempt to preview or print.

the third message I get after cancelling out of the ‘Print Setup’ window

@John.Pryal2006
Welcome to your friends, if you can provide the next drawing, or now

Install todesk. Can I help you remotely?
:point_down:
https://dl.todesk.com/windows/ToDesk_Lite.exe

Hello zw3d_liangfen, are you a user or are you ZWsoft support?

@John.Pryal2006

I am a ZW3D user for 10 years.,
I can still help you take a look at it remotely. I’ll go to bed in a while

Thank you but I cannot take your help remotely. My company will not permit this, sorry. If there is another way for you to help me that would be great, otherwise have a good nights sleep :slightly_smiling_face:

@John.Pryal2006
All right,