Modificare il nome del file e conservare i link dei file ad esso collegati

ZW3D 2022, con la configurazione “un oggetto per file”.
Ho creato un file Parte “Pippo.Z3PRT” contenente un oggetto e da esso ho generato una messa in tavola Disegno “Pippo.Z3DRW”.
Vorrei cambiare il nome al file Parte in “PippoR1.Z3PRT”, eseguire delle modifiche all’oggetto in esso contenuto e conservare il link del file di Disegno “Pippo.Z3DRW” con “PippoR1.Z3PRT”.
Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
Grazie

HI AngeloA
try renaming the file!

It’s a bit cumbersome.
Okay.
Thank you

What is Clumsy is that you do NOT get the option to auto change the Drawing File Name.
At least I couldn’t see how that was to be done even when I changed the name in the list.
Otherwise if works kinda.
Cheers - Paul

1 Like

@AngeloA
@Cowboy99

Under reference
https://www.bilibili.com/video/bv1CZ4y1z7rL

2 Likes

Hi Liangfen,
It aint smooth. In fact it is clunky as.
To get the correct suffix you have to press Enter after adding the new name. Tab fails - It should work with tab too.
The part I do not get is the remaining the drawing the same as the file name.
I have to enter that manually too?
When both art and drw are selected, renaming the file should auto fill the drw name.

Cannot edit the file location either.
IMO this is a half baked bit of code that has missed any GUI design, mostly because there is no GUI department? Feels like walking in wet concrete.

Cheers - Paul

HI Cowboy99:
我觉得你说的对,或许他们还要在优化下,但是下面有保留老文件名情况下修改。
I think you’re right. Maybe they need to be optimized, but the following is modified with the old file name preserved.
我们也可以写个宏让他自己去填写。
We can also write a macro and let him fill it out by himself.

@zw3d_liangfen
@Cowboy99
I believe that if I change file name in Windows file explorer, ZW3D should give me an alert and suggest that I reconnect the files.
Do you all agree?

HI AngeloA:
我相信,因为我们也那样操作过! :grinning:
I believe, because we’ve done that! :grinning:

@zw3d_liangfen:
It’s right!
ZW3D must do better and smart.
When? :wink:

HI AngeloA:
也许吧,每次操作会先备份老的,建议你多试试那个几个选项,你要的效果还是可以实现的。
Maybe, each operation will back up the old one first. I suggest you try more of those options, and the effect you want can still be achieved.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1CZ4y1z7rL?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0

看看这个操作
see this in action

HI AngeloA:
There may be a more convenient way in the future. Let’s look forward to it!
以后可能有更方便方式,我们期待吧!