Inventor Shrinkwrap function

Hi All,

dealing with a large assembly and remember there was a function in Inventor called shrikwrap, which reduces detail level and increases speed while working with the assemblie.

Does ZW3d have anything like this ?

BR

Peter

Hi Alex, Shrinkwrap is really smart stuff if you need it. But it is more for removing detail and protection IP than speeding up Assy.
ZW does not have that function but you can merge multiple assembly items into one blob etc.

With out knowing your actual reason for considering this it is not easy to suggest an action.
Cheers - Paul

Hi Cowboy99,

I´m creating a conveyor system with about 150 conveyors and that means about 200x50 m.
Different heights and it´s really heavy, I´ve made some adjustments - Exchanged high detailed aluminum profiles with regular steel profiles, avoiding surfaces and removed any extra colors from some parts. Customer just need a total layout to show their endcustomer. Manufacturing drawings are still complete and therefore I thought shrikwrap the parts/assemblies in the total assembly to speed things up. I´ve work with Inventor, Solid Edge and Solidworks and know that large assemblies are heavy to handle. You write merge assemblies, how do I do that ?

BR

Peter

HI Alextm:

ZW3D 2022X There are similar functions on!