How to use the Reuse Library?

Hello everyone. Hope you all survive the Chocolate attacks or recent. My extra few Kilos are sitting quite comfortably at present.

So, I have been reading up on the Library functions within ZW3d.
Is this like the user libraries in Inventor where I could create a component, like a PTO, and stick it in my library and then reuse it in any number of drawings.

The 2023 version has not, it would appear, had a lot of work done on the help file. Have not been able to find how to create the library, open the library and insert into a part, assembly etc.

I did have a quick play with the PDM and crashed the program the first time I tried to insert a file.

Any information would be appreciated.

I will say though it is nice to find they realised symetrical is really just one number and the program can do the maths for halving. Thumbs up to total symmetry, but do we really need to old symmetry. The number of times it caught me by doubling the length. AAH???

HI Russty:
:grinning:
Which function do you want to see?
你想看那个功能?

Hi Liangfen

I’ve managed to figure out how to put them in the library but it doesn’t tell me where it goes doesn’t tell me how to build a new library and it doesn’t tell me how to pull them out of the library and put them in the drawing

Any information on how to use the reuse library would be very helpful.

Thanks
Ken

PS. I’ll be on the road for next two weeks so we’ll only have sporadic access to the email but I look forward to your response.

HI Russty:
Here’s how to get started.
这里有个入门的创建方法.